1. In addition to the management of the first-stage pump house and dosing system, the water purification device itself has a series of operating procedures from reaction, flocculation, sedimentation, mud accumulation, sludge discharge, water collection, water distribution, filtration, recoil, and sewage discharge. The requirements for automatic operation are met, and the on-duty personnel do not need to operate the water purification device as long as they are regularly scheduled for water quality monitoring and measurement.
2. The high concentration of flocculation layer can make the impurity particles in the raw water get sufficient collision contact and the probability of adsorption, so that it can adapt to the water temperature and turbidity of various raw waters, and the impurity particles removal rate is high. It also has algae removal function under certain conditions of use.
3. The quick sludge concentrating chamber and the adjustable automatic sludge discharging system can ensure the elimination of excess sludge impurities in time, thus ensuring stable impurity particle removal rate.
4. Efficient flocculation and sedimentation effect, so that the quality of the precipitated effluent has been maintained in good condition.
5. The original and unique water collecting system and the lowest water collecting head make the water collecting more uniform and effective, which not only improves the volume utilization coefficient, but also has a considerable power saving effect due to the extremely small water collecting head.
6. The water purification system automation, not only to ensure the efficient filtration of the water purification system, (in the original water turbidity is less than 3000mg / L, the water turbidity can be kept below 3 mg / L after filtration) and can automatically backwash, no need to set Backwashing pumps or air compressors and other electrical equipment can save a lot of capital investment and daily operation, maintenance and maintenance costs.
7. The self-consumption rate is about <5%, which plays a positive role in saving limited water resources.
8. Small footprint, compared with the general water purification structure, can save more than 50% of the land, the height is about 4.10 meters, can be placed indoors and outdoors.
9. Easy to expand, transform, reuse, easy to relocate or re-use