Membrane biological treatment technology is applied to wastewater recycling and has the following characteristics:
1. It can perform solid-liquid separation efficiently, and separate the suspended matter, colloidal matter, and microbial flora lost by the biological unit from the purified water. The separation process is simple, and occupies a small area. The effluent quality is so good that can be reused without tertiary treatment.
2. The membrane biological treatment technology in the water reuse equipment can maintain the biomass in the biological treatment unit at a high concentration, which greatly increases the volume load. At the same time, the high efficiency of membrane separation greatly shortens the hydraulic residence time of the treatment unit. The floor area is reduced accordingly.
3. Because it can prevent the loss of various microbial flora, it is conducive to the growth of slow-growing bacteria (nitrifying bacteria, etc.), so that various metabolic processes in the system can proceed smoothly.
4. The membrane biological treatment technology in the reclaimed water reuse equipment makes the residence time of some large molecules difficult to degrade organics longer, which is beneficial to their decomposition.
5. Membrane treatment technology is the same as other filtration and separation technologies. In the long-term operation process, the membrane is blocked as a filter medium, and the water volume of the membrane gradually decreases during the operation time. Effective backwashing and chemical cleaning can slow down the decline of membrane flux. Maintain the effective service life of the MBR system.
6. MBR technology is applied in urban sewage treatment. Because of its simple process and convenient operation, it can realize fully automatic operation and management, and it has been successfully applied in Shanghai sewage treatment project.