The water purification process of the water system is also very simple, generally three levels. In the first stage, the bulk of the impurities in the water is separated from the water by the grid. Due to the high and low water consumption in life, it is necessary to prepare a reservoir to adjust the water volume. More than 90% of the pollutants in the water are removed by secondary treatment. There are mainly biological treatment methods, physical chemical methods and membrane methods. All treatment methods do not need to be dedicated to manpower and material resources.
In the past, the water system was used in public buildings such as hotels, restaurants, large-scale cultural sports, etc., where water costs were relatively high and water consumption was large. However, with the continuous reduction of water resources and the increasing awareness of environmental protection, more and more residential buildings have begun to adopt the water treatment system. The water equipment is gradually entering the life of ordinary people.
1. Water reuse;
2. Industrialized aquaculture treatment;
3. Large-scale cooling circulating water filtration system such as power plants and chemical plants;
4. Oilfield produced water reuse treatment;
5. Rolling steel emulsion waste liquid treatment;
6. Metal surface cleaning solution regeneration treatment.