When the raw water containing hardness ions passes through the exchanger resin layer, the calcium and magnesium ions in the water are replaced with the sodium ions in the resin, and the resin adsorbs calcium and magnesium ions and the sodium ions enter the water, so that the water flowing out of the exchanger is The softened water of the hardness ions is removed. As the exchange process continues, the Na+ is completely removed from the resin and the exchange function is lost. At this time, the resin must be regenerated with Nacl solution, the Ca2+ and Mg2+ adsorbed by the resin are replaced, and the resin re-adsorbs the sodium ion. The softening exchange ability was restored.
1. Working pressure: 0.2-0.5 MPa 2. Raw water hardness: ≤ 6mmol / L 3. Water hardness: 0.03mmol / L
4. Operating temperature: 2°C-50°C 5. Power source: AC220V, 50Hz 6. Power: 10W-40W
Automatic softening water treatment equipment installation requirements:
1. The foundation needs to be level, and a floor drain or drain should be set up to remove the recycled wastewater. A separate power outlet should be provided near the equipment.
2. The salt box should be close to the exchange tank. The shorter the salt suction tube, the better.
3. A Y-type filter and a water meter should be installed on the inlet pipe, and a sampling port should be provided at the outlet.
4. Manual valves should be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes, and a bypass valve should be provided between the inlet and outlet to continue the water supply during regeneration or overhaul.
5. If the water pressure at the inlet is lower than 0.2MPa, the automatic booster pump should be added.
6. The salt requirement in the salt tank is industrial salt. Iodine salt and calcium salt cannot be added. In order to ensure that the concentration of the salt solution in the salt tank can reach saturation, firstly, the dissolution time should be no less than 6 hours, and it should be forced to regenerate once before the first use.
7. When the raw water hardness is >6mmol/L, the 1-2 grade selection should be increased.
8. Flush the pipe before use to prevent impurities from clogging the valve body and contaminating the resin.
9. Antifreeze measures should be added in the winter in the north.