Chemical industry surfactant production water treatment equipment
First, the ultra-pure water system process configuration instructions
1. Original water pump: The power source for the normal operation of the pretreatment system, in order to maintain the normal operation of the subsequent equipment and increase the pressure. The pump is equipped with a high overheat protector and a pressure controller, and an automatic alarm is issued.
2. The original water tank: set high and low water level control. It regulates the water supply of the system to prevent the influence of the tap water supply shortage, and also can precipitate the impurities in the tap water.
3. Automatic filter: the use of quartz sand filter to remove large particles of suspended solids, sediment, impurities and iron ions in the raw water, reducing the turbidity of water.
4. Fully automatic activated carbon filter: The adsorption capacity of activated carbon can effectively adsorb organic matter, free residual chlorine, colloid, particles, microorganisms, certain metal ions and decolorization in raw water, so that the residual chlorine content of the effluent is <0.1mg/ L, it is widely used in the water purification of the subsistence water and food industry, chemical industry, electric power and other industries, dechlorination, degreasing and deodorization.
5. Fully automatic water softener: In order to prevent the reverse osmosis from seeping the surface of the membrane, it is necessary to reduce the hardness of the raw water. Therefore, a softener is installed before the reverse osmosis system to reduce the hardness of the raw water (the general hardness is less than 50mg/ L). 
6. Security filter: 5μm PP filter to remove fine suspended solids, sediment, impurities, etc.
7. High-pressure pump: Provide the power source for the normal operation of the reverse osmosis system, and increase the pressure to maintain the normal operation of the subsequent equipment.
8. Reverse osmosis system: high-quality membrane element with high salt rejection rate, high permeation rate per unit membrane area, high desalination rate; good mechanical strength; good chemical resistance, resistance to acid and alkali and microbes; long service life, function The attenuation is small.
9. Intermediate water tank: set high and low water level control, store pretreatment water, and regulate the water supply of the system.
10. EDI booster pump: Provide the required pressure for EDI equipment.
11. EDI equipment: deep demineralization.
12. Ultra-pure water tank: store ultra-pure water.