The integrated water purification unit is the same as the purification process of the urban water supply plant. It has: coagulation tank, sedimentation tank, filter tank, water quality stabilizer, backwashing device, water pump and electrical control cabinet.
Now they are introduced as follows:
1. Coagulation tank: The raw water to which the coagulant is added enters the coagulation tank from the inlet pipe, and is stirred by a special mixer to make the suspended solids and the coagulant in the water fully contact and react to form a scented flower. In general, the water purifying device uses a vortex reaction to mix water and a coagulant, but the effect is unstable due to the change in the amount of water. The water purifying device is mixed with a mixer and is not affected by the change in the amount of water.
2. Precipitation chamber: After the water is coagulated with coagulant, it forms a scented flower, which flows into the sedimentation tank of the equipment for sedimentation. The sedimentation tank adopts the inclined tube precipitation method, and the solid-liquid separation is completed after the sedimentation of the trapezoidal sloping plate sedimentation chamber. The sludge is discharged into the mud bucket.
3. Filter tank: The water after sedimentation is filtered into the filter tank. The structure of the filter tank is: the bottom is a cloth water pipe, the middle part is quartz sand, and the upper part is anthracite. The filtration speed is 10m/h, and finally the water flows to the clear water tank for disinfection and treatment. The backflushing period of the filter tank is about 12 hours, and the backlash time is 5-10 minutes.
The integrated water purifier is suitable for water purification, water reuse, coal mine tail water, coal washing water, bath, swimming pool, car wash, paper making for water supply projects such as rivers, rivers, lakes and reservoirs. Water purification of printing, dyeing, electroplating and other industrial wastewater
1. Applicable raw water turbidity: ≤3000mg/L.
2. Applicable raw water temperature: normal temperature.
3. Clean water turbidity: ≤ 3mg / L.
4. Precipitation zone design surface load: 7-8M/H·M.
5. Filter zone design filtration rate: 7-10M/H.
6. Filter rinse strength: 14-16L/S·M.
7. Flushing duration: t = 4-6 mim (adjustable).
8. Total residence time: T total 40-45mim