The main portion flows into the interior of the resin/membrane while the other portion flows along the outside of the template to wash away ions that escape the membrane.
We rank in the forefront of the Reverse Osmosis Plant Equipment, Groundwater Filtration Equipment, Industrial Sterile Water Tank industry and enjoy a high reputation. Our products sell well all over the country and many countries. Since the establishment of our company, we have devoted ourselves to this industry, providing more direct, more professional and faster services to our customers. We are looking forward to becoming your loyal partner. Depending on this, our solutions are sold very well in many countries. Quality innovation is the enterprise spirit of our company. In accordance with the development idea of 'making the enterprise stronger, better and better', we always strive for improvement and strive to present the top brand products to users in the fierce market competition. We have a strong R&D capability and technical team to make our products occupy the leading position in the fierce market competition in the industry.
The chemical ultrapure water equipment adopts pretreatment, reverse osmosis technology, ultra-purification treatment and post-stage ultraviolet sterilization treatment to remove the conductive medium in the water almost completely, and remove the colloidal substances, gases and organic substances that are not dissociated in the water. It is low level of water treatment equipment. The resistivity of ultrapure water can be greater than 18 MΩ*cm, or close to the 18.3 MΩ*cm limit.
1. The main portion flows into the interior of the resin/membrane while the other portion flows along the outside of the template to wash away ions that escape the membrane.
2. The resin traps dissolved ions in the water.
3. The trapped ions move under the action of the electrodes, the anions move toward the positive electrode, and the cations move toward the negative electrode.
4. The cation passes through the cation membrane and exits the resin/membrane.
5. The anion passes through the anion membrane and exits the resin/membrane.
6. The concentrated ions are discharged from the wastewater flow path.
7. Ion free water flows out of the resin/film.
After years of exploration, our Water Treatment Equipment for Hemodialysis 500L/H has condensed the world's cutting-edge technology, hoping that it will come closer to the needs of consumers. We ensure that the best reaches you at your doorstep, in the shortest possible time and with the help of our efficient logistical partners. The mission of our company is to innovate without forgetting environmental protection, to benefit the enterprise without forgetting to benefit customers.