1. Imported control valve: The valve body is made of high-strength lightweight corrosion-resistant engineering plastic and lead-free brass.
2. Anti-corrosion tank: The material of the tank is FRP (optional carbon steel or stainless steel lining plastic tank), the tank is anti-corrosion, pressure-resistant and has a long service life.
3. Uniform water distribution system: With jet-type cloth water, the effective exchange capacity of the resin can be fully utilized, and the salt can be controlled accurately without the need of a salt pump.
4. Imported high-performance resin: strong acid cation exchange resin is selected, the damage rate is low, the particle size is uniform, and the ion exchange rate is improved.
Softened water equipment working procedures:
1. Water supply: Untreated water passes through the resin layer and undergoes an exchange reaction to produce soft water.
2. Backwash: Water enters from the lower part of the resin layer, loosens the resin, and removes fine debris.
3. Inlet brine regeneration: The resin is re-reduced to a sodium-type usable resin by flowing a higher concentration of brine (Nacl) through the resin.
4. Flushing: According to the process of water supply, the water is washed away by the resin to remove excess salt and regenerate the exchanged calcium and magnesium ions.
5. Water injection: Fill the salt tank with water and dissolve the salt for the next regeneration.