1. Efficient: The overall design of the water softener is reasonable, so that the effective working exchange capacity of the resin can be fully utilized.
2. Labor saving: high degree of automation, no need to set up a dedicated person.
3. Water saving: The water softener has a water production rate of over 98%.
4. Power saving: The principle of siphon regeneration is adopted, no salt pump is needed, and the power consumption is only 1% of that of manual soft water equipment.
5. Small footprint: only need to provide space for resin tanks and salt tanks, saving space for pipelines and salt pumps.
6. Convenient adjustment: Users can adjust the regeneration cycle and regeneration time according to actual needs.
7. Low operating cost: Due to the high degree of automation, the water softener can adapt to the change of water volume, accurately measure the amount of water produced, measure the amount of regenerant, avoid the waste of regenerant during regeneration, and save a lot of labor costs.