The chemical ultrapure water equipment adopts pretreatment, reverse osmosis technology, ultra-purification treatment and post-stage ultraviolet sterilization treatment to remove the conductive medium in the water almost completely, and remove the colloidal substances, gases and organic substances that are not dissociated in the water. It is low level of water treatment equipment. The resistivity of ultrapure water can be greater than 18 MΩ*cm, or close to the 18.3 MΩ*cm limit.
1. The main portion flows into the interior of the resin/membrane while the other portion flows along the outside of the template to wash away ions that escape the membrane.
2. The resin traps dissolved ions in the water.
3. The trapped ions move under the action of the electrodes, the anions move toward the positive electrode, and the cations move toward the negative electrode.
4. The cation passes through the cation membrane and exits the resin/membrane.
5. The anion passes through the anion membrane and exits the resin/membrane.
6. The concentrated ions are discharged from the wastewater flow path.
7. Ion free water flows out of the resin/film.