Reclaimed water is an effective win-win solution for water saving and pollution control. It is applied to domestic sewage and some industrial sewage in living quarters, building communities, hotels, nursing homes, comprehensive buildings, etc. After treatment, the water can be used to wash toilets, cars, road greening, watering green areas and compensating boiler water.
The medium water mainly refers to the non-potable water that can reach a certain water quality standard after the treatment of urban sewage or domestic sewage, and can be reused within a certain range. The water quality is between the upper water and the sewage, and the reuse of the water is to carry out the urban sewage. After processing, it is reused as a renewable resource.
Due to the stable water volume and the economic investment in infrastructure, many countries have reused water as a preferred solution to the problem of water shortage. Therefore, the work of reclaiming water has shown the dual effects of open source and pollution reduction.
1. Strong impact load resistance, high purification efficiency, stable system operation, no odor during processing;
2. The processing flow is simple, and the structure can be integrated to realize unmanned management;
3. No sludge domestication, easy film hanging, fast film removal, rapid microbial growth, and short start-up time;
4. Small footprint, low investment, low operating costs;
5. The sludge reaches a dynamic balance and no sludge is discharged.