The sand carbon filter is a shallow medium filter (English: Shallow medium filter), which is a kind of filter medium to remove various suspended solids, microorganisms and other fine particles in water, and finally achieves the effect of reducing water turbidity and purifying water quality. An efficient filtration device. Commonly used filter materials are quartz sand, activated carbon, anthracite, manganese sand and the like. Widely used in agricultural irrigation, chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, industrial and mining industries.
Scope of use
1. Pre-water filtration treatment of power generation, metallurgy, chemical industry, papermaking, beverages, etc.
2. Agricultural micro-irrigation system
3. Decolorization and de-organism of chemical water in chemical plants
4. Domestic water pretreatment
5. Industrial water treatment
6. Swimming pool water treatment
7. Circulating water filtration system
8. Surface water, groundwater, turbidity and color removal.
9. Wastewater treatment