The ultraviolet water purifier sterilizes and disinfects the water flowing through the reaction chamber by the short-wave ultraviolet light with a central radiation wavelength of 253.7 nm built in the ultraviolet lamp, thereby solving the problem of exceeding the standard of the drinking water bacteria index, so that the water quality polluted by the bacteria reaches and exceeds the country. Hygienic standards related to drinking water.
1. The application of the wavelength of 225-275μm, the peak of the ultraviolet spectrum of 254μm, this band has a very high energy. It can destroy the nucleic acid structure of microorganisms and has a strong bactericidal effect, so as to achieve the purpose of disinfection.
2. The equipment can effectively kill E. coli, cockroach disease bacteria, Legionella, influenza virus, hepatitis virus, etc., so that the water can be purified.
3. The seawater, fresh water or other water bodies treated by the UV water disinfection system can reach more than 99.99% of various viruses and bacteria.
4. Ultraviolet water purification is to irradiate water with a strong UV (ultraviolet) light source. This purification system works quickly and without any residue and does not require any potentially hazardous chemicals.
5. Professional manufacturers of water treatment systems integrate UV light sources into filtration devices. A typical complete filtration unit has a multi-layer structure including a UV light source and a conventional mechanical filter. The company uses a range of special light sources, ballasts and bushings that are integrated into the filter unit to achieve UV water purification. This easy-to-use, easy-to-install technology protects the community from disease threats caused by microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses carried by water. The company offers solutions for different market needs to meet the special needs and installation requirements of residential and municipal drinking water, wastewater treatment, industrial water, swimming pools and other recreational facilities.
6. The UV water purifier adopts the integrated design of the controller and the water processor (if necessary, the component can be specially designed), the controller is operated by the UV lamp indicating circuit, the programmable time controller, the time accumulating controller and the electronic ballast. The water processor part is composed of a closed pressure cylinder, an inlet and outlet pipe, an automatic cleaning quartz sleeve, an ultraviolet lamp tube and a left and right heat dissipation cover of the lamp tube.