1. Input power: 220V, 50Hz;
2. Adapt to water temperature: ≤ 60 ° C;
3. Service life: 10-15 years;
4. Product specifications: inlet and outlet water diameter DN20 ~ 150.
Installation and use
1. The equipment shall be installed horizontally with a space of 1 m and 0.4 m at both ends in order to replace the lamp;
2. The quartz sleeve and the lamp inside the equipment are fragile products, which should be noted during installation and transportation;
3. When installing the UV lamp, pay special attention to the suction port of the lamp (the end of the pipe wall has a prominent protrusion). The suction port should be slowly pushed into the casing, and it is strictly forbidden to collide with the suction port, otherwise the lamp will be permanently damaged;
4. The UV water purifier shall not bear the weight of the external pipeline;
5. Pipe installation should be installed as shown in the schematic. The shut-off valve 1 is the main pipeline valve, which is closed during normal operation. The shut-off valves 2 and 3 are the ultraviolet water purifier inlet and outlet valves, which are open during normal operation, and the sampling valves 1 and 2 are detection water inlets;
6. After the pipeline installation is completed, the outlet valve should be opened first, and then the inlet valve should be slowly opened to ensure that the internal mechanism of the UV water purifier is not violently impacted by the water flow and enters the working state normally;
7. If the instrument alarms during use, open the protective cover on both sides and replace the indicated lamp;
8. Two consecutively igniting the UV lamps at least 10 minutes apart, and then igniting after the lamps are cooled; during use, it is strictly prohibited to exceed the working pressure to prevent damage to the quartz sleeve.